Woman’s Hospital is the only hospital in Mississippi built exclusively for the care and treatment of women. Woman’s Hospital offers obstetrics, gynecology, breast health and surgical care provided by highly skilled physicians, surgeons, nurses and healthcare professionals.
We offer a full range of services supported by the latest technology and equipment, in the fields of:
- Obstetrics/Gynecology - Delivering over 1,400 babies each year, our health care team is one of the most experienced in the state.
- Newborn and neonatal intensive care (NICU) - Our Level III NICU is staffed by board-certified neonataologist and RNs certified in advanced neonatology care.
- Breast health care and advanced mammography – Our Breast Center, named a Breast Imaging Center of Excellence by the American College of Radiology, offers digital mammography, the gold standard for early detection of breast cancer.
- Urodynamics testing – Our urodynamics program determines appropriate treatment for women suffering from pelvic organ disorders and related conditions.
- Minimally invasive and computer-assisted or robotic surgery – When surgery is needed, more women (and men) turn to Women’s Hospital, where more minimally invasive and robotic surgery is performed than at any other facilities in the state.